1. Have the Best Friends Ever bankroll your muppet experience for your 30th birthday 2. Visit FAO Schwarz in New York City. Head to the Whatnot Workshop. A Whatnot costs $99, and you can order one online, but it's much more fun to do it instore.
3. Using a kit of vinyl stickers, design your Whatnot. You choose your body, eyes, nose, hair (or fur) and outfit. Only one of the three Whatnot staff members got the muppet reference on Mj's Tshirt (a one of a kind original by Snazzy).
4. Here is my designed muppet.
5. Hand the design over to the Whatnot staff, and go hang out with Harrison Ford for half an hour.
6. Pick up your Muppet! Here is Mj's, his name is Vince.
And here's mine! I'm not sure what his name is yet. Any suggestions are welcome!